Supporting the fight against impaired driving has never been easier. Make your donation with one of the following fast, easy options:
- Make an individual gift online or by phone, mail, fax or on-line
- Become a monthly donor in our Guardians of Hope Program
- Make an In Memoriam or In Honour donation for a loved one.
- Encourage your employer to join the Matching Gift Program, thereby doubling your support.
- Leave a Legacy Gift
- Become a Corporate Partner
We use 128-bit encrypted Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to process on-line transactions. All donations are processed by Moneris.
Why Your Gift is So Important
Each year, between 1,250 and 1,500 Canadians are killed and close to 64,000 are injured as a result of alcohol-related crashes.
These deaths and injuries are 100% preventable. They can be avoided if people do not operate their cars, boats, snowmobiles, ATVs or any other motorized vehicle impaired.
MADD Canada works to stop impaired driving and to support victims of this violent crime. Thousands of individuals, corporations, foundations and groups across Canada have joined this effort.
You can too!
Your contribution will help advance:
- Victim services to offer support and resources to those who have lost loved ones or suffered injuries as they cope with their loss and navigate the journey of recovery.
- Youth programming, education efforts and public awareness efforts to change impaired driving behaviour and making everyone aware that impaired driving is a criminal and potentially deadly act.
- Public policy initiatives to ensure Canada has the most effective laws possible – laws which take impaired drivers off the roads, waterways and trails, and serve as deterrents to those who think they can drive impaired without consequence.
Everyone benefits when we stop impaired driving.
Make a difference. Donate Today!
MADD Canada is a member of Imagine Canada as well as adherents to their Ethical Code Program. We are proud to use the Imagine Canada trustmark that demonstrates our organization’s commitment to responsible management and accounting of funds that donors entrust to us.