Donate Now! - Donor Bill of Rights
A MADD Canada donor has the following rights:
- To be informed of our mission and our purpose.
- To have access to information about how donations have been spent.
- To know that we will always strive to keep our fundraising and administrative costs to a minimum.
- To know that we will use donated funds as intended.
- To receive an appropriate acknowledgement of your donation including a thank you and a charitable receipt (if required).
- To expect that our organization will not exchange or rent your name without first allowing you the opportunity to decline.
- To be treated with respect and professionalism in all your dealings with our organization.
MADD Canada adheres to the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ Donor Bill of Rights.