- MADD Canada’s mission: to stop impaired driving and to support victims of this violent crime.
- Over 100 Chapters and Community Leaders and 7,500 volunteers across Canada deliver our programs and services.
- Millions of red ribbons are distributed each year as part of MADD Canada’s longest running public awareness program, Project Red Ribbon.
- Over 400,000 pieces of mail sent each year to donors and supporters.
- 730,000 unique visits to our website annually, for a total of over 4,450,000 page views.
- Over 1 million students in Grades 7 to 12 see our School Assembly Program annually.
- Our work includes programs and services for victims/survivors, public awareness, legal research, Chapters and Community Leaders, youth and anti-impaired driving technology.
- On average, 4 Canadians are killed and 175 are injured every day in Canada.
- Approximately 65,000 Canadians are impacted by impaired drivers annually.