MADD Canada works to achieve its mission on a number of fronts:
- Victim/Survivor Services – Comprehensive program of support and resources for individuals who have lost a loved one or suffered a serious injury as a result of an impaired-driving crash.
- Youth Services – Specialized programming for elementary, middle schools and high school students to educate them about the dangers of mixing alcohol and/or drugs with driving.
- Public Awareness and Education – Campaigns to reach out to the public about the dangers of impaired driving and how they can help improve safety on our roads, waterways and trails.
- Public Policy – Promotion of legislative best practices in impaired driving countermeasures, at both the federal and provincial/territorial levels, to address the impaired driving problem in Canada.
- Technology – Partnering with international traffic safety organizations, automobile manufacturers and technology companies to explore technological solutions to stop impaired driving.