- MADD Canada’s mission: to stop impaired driving and to support victims of this violent crime.
- Over 100 Chapters and Community Leaders and thousands of volunteers across Canada deliver our programs and services.
- Hundreds of thousands of red ribbons and car decals are distributed each year as part of MADD Canada’s longest running public awareness program, Project Red Ribbon.
- Over 400,000 pieces of mail sent each year to donors and supporters.
- Close to 500,000 unique page views on our web site annually.
- Hundreds of thousands of students see our SmartWheels, School Program and Weed Out The Risk education programs annually.
- Our work includes programs and services for victims/survivors, public awareness, legal research, Chapters and Community Leaders, youth and anti-impaired driving technology.
- Hundreds of people are killed and tens of thousands are injured in alcohol and/or drug-related motor vehicle crashes each year.
Fast Facts firstname.lastname@example.org