Thank you! Your support helps in the following ways:
- MADD Canada’s victim services and programs help to support thousands of victims and survivors, and their families and friends, each year through direct emotional support, support groups, brochure and video resources, conferences for victims and survivors, memorial and tribute opportunities and much more.
- Our Youth Education programs, including the School Program, SmartWheels and Weed Out The Risk, are delivered to hundreds of thousands of Canadian students each year, delivering crucial information about the risks of impaired driving and prevention strategies to help young people protect themselves.
- Growth in Chapters continues as MADD Canada now counts over 100 Chapters and Community Leaders across Canada.
- Strides for Change walkathon assists Chapters to reach out to more victims and potential volunteers.
- Hundreds of thousands of red ribbons and car decals are distributed to the public during Project Red Ribbon campaign.
- Memorable (and some award winning!) TV and radio PSAs produced to raise public awareness about the risks of impaired driving; Canadian broadcasters annually donate millions of dollars in airtime to showcase our PSAs.
- Campaign 911 encourages Canadians to call 911 to report suspected impaired drivers.
- Posters, printed brochures and materials, a national newsletter and much more are published annually.
For further information, please contact Dawn Regan, Chief Operating Officer, at email@example.com or call (905) 829-8805 or 1-800-665-6233, ext 223.