The grief and pain of losing a loved one, or the challenges of trying to recover from serious injuries, can seem insurmountable at times. MADD Canada wants victims and survivors to know they are not alone.
Our series of monthly online reflection sessions help victims and survivors to connect with our trained facilitators and with others who are experiencing similar losses and challenges.
Here are our scheduled sessions for July:
- Injured Survivors – July 8, 2020 at 8 p.m. ET
- Loss of a Sibling – July 13, 2020 at 8 p.m. ET
- Loss of a Spouse/Partner – July 15, 2020 at 8 p.m. ET
- Loss of a Child – July 21, 2020 at 7 p.m. ET
- Loss of a Parent – July 22, 2020 at 8 p.m. ET
- Families of Injured Survivors – July 23, 2020 at 8 p.m.
- Coming soon! Online Reflection Session for Youth
If you would like more information on these sessions or would like to register, please contact Steve Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.