The grief and pain of losing a loved one, or the challenges of trying to recover from serious injuries, can seem insurmountable at times. MADD Canada wants victims and survivors to know they are not alone.
Our series of monthly online reflection sessions help victims and survivors to connect with our trained facilitators and with others who are experiencing similar losses and challenges.
Here are our scheduled sessions for this month:
- Injured Survivors – December 2 at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Loss of a Loved One – December 7 at 7 p.m. ET
- Loss of a Child – December 15 at 8 p.m. ET
- Loss of a Partner – December 16 at 8 p.m. ET
- Loss of a Parent – December 17 at 8 p.m. ET
If you would like more information on these sessions or would like to register, please contact Steve Sullivan at email@example.com.