The grief and pain of losing a loved one, or the challenges of trying to recover from serious injuries, can seem insurmountable at times. MADD Canada wants victims and survivors to know they are not alone.
Our series of monthly online reflection sessions help victims and survivors to connect with our trained facilitators and with others who are experiencing similar losses and challenges.
Here are our scheduled sessions for September:
- Injured Survivors – September 9 at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Loss of a Sibling – September 14 at 8 p.m. ET
- Loss of a Child – September 15 at 7 p.m. ET
- Loss of a Partner – September 16 at 8 p.m. ET
- Loss of a Parent – September 23 at 8 p.m. ET
- Families of Injured Survivors – September 24 at 8 p.m. ET
- Coming soon! Online Reflection Session for Youth
If you would like more information on these sessions or would like to register, please contact Steve Sullivan at email@example.com.