MADD Canada’s School Assembly Programs bring high-energy drug and alcohol impaired driving awareness and risk reduction messaging to the world of education.
Youth and school programming have been a key component of MADD Canada’s youth services, education and awareness initiatives since 1994. The programs are designed to communicate directly with young people on their level and in their language and encourage them to take a closer look at their values and perceptions.
The 2018-2019 School Assembly Program, No Tomorrow, is the story of Marcus, a talented young musician and his friends – Corey, Trevor and Lee – who are in a band together. These four friends win the chance of a lifetime to record a demo at a local music studio. The recording goes really well and they’re invited to audition for the school associated with the studio but things go wrong and no one anticipates how bad it can get.
- Educators’ Guide – Grade 7 – 8
- Educators’ Guide – Grade 9 – 12
- To download a copy of the promotional poster for No Tomorrow, please click here
- Download No Tomorrow Song Acoustic Version
- Download No Tomorrow Song Full Band Version
For more information about cost, availability or to book a presentation please call MADD Canada at: 1-800-665-6233/Toronto area: 905-829-8805 (please see below for the representative for your Region):
- Western Canada (BC, AB & SK) – Laura Hull, ext. 233 or email email@example.com
- Eastern Ontario – Laura Hull, ext. 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Ontario, Quebec & Manitoba – Annie LeBel ext. 234, or email email@example.com
- Atlantic provinces – Gisèle Franck, ext 244, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- South and Central Ontario – Charlene Goodwin, ext. 232 or email email@example.com
Need more information? Try the FAQ. If your school would like to make a donation to MADD Canada to help support programs such as the School Assembly Program, Victim Services, and Public Awareness Campaigns, please click here. Thank you for your support, together we will empower Canadians and save lives!
American Eagle Outfitters Foundation
City of Surrey
Federated Co-operatives Ltd.
Fine Lines Sign Co.
Government of Yukon
The Hamber Foundation
Health Sciences Association of BC
The MacMurray Foundation
North Shore Community Foundation
Noventis Credit Union
Pembina Pipeline Corporation
Rotary Club of Exploits
Rotary Club of Avalon Northeast
SaskTel and SaskTel Tel Care