MADD Canada (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) is a national, charitable organization that is committed to stopping impaired driving and supporting victims and survivors of this violent crime. With volunteer-driven groups in more than 100 communities across Canada, MADD Canada aims to offer support services to victims and survivors, heighten awareness of the dangers of impaired driving, save lives and prevent injuries on our roads/waterways/trails. MADD Canada requires a full-time Regional Manager in Atlantic Canada to service New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island regions.
Ideally, you possess the following:
- A Degree/Diploma/Certificate in a related field (volunteer management/fundraising/public relations)
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to set and exceed goals
- Strong project management skills to manage and prioritize a diverse workload
- Experience with special events and fundraising
- Public speaking experience a must
- Experience with media interviews
- Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain and manage a strong base of volunteers
- Ability to develop, maintain and enhance strong business and government relationships.
- Ability to increase the profile of MADD Canada as the authoritative voice on impaired driving.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team environment as well as independently
- You are a strong networker
- French a strong asset
- Victims Services experience an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and all its applications is required
- You must be based in Atlantic Canada with the ability to work from a home office
- Access to a vehicle is required
- Some evening and weekend work is required
Please send all resumes to email@example.com or fax (905) 829-8860. No phone calls accepted.
Deadline for application is December 31, 2020. We thank all candidates, but advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.